No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites
2/3 c natural peanut butter (we grind our own at our local grocery store)
1/3 c unsweetened almond or coconut milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we used MRM’s Vanilla Veggie Protein Powder)
1/4 c gluten-free rolled oats
1. Combine natural peanut butter and milk into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes, or until peanut butter is soft and spreadable.
2. Remove bowl from microwave and slowly stir to combine peanut butter and milk.
3. Stir in protein powder. This step takes a little patience – make sure the protein powder is completely dissolved.
4. Add gluten-free rolled oats and stir.
5. Roll into bite-size pieces and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden.